About The Galvanizing Group
The Galvanizing Group is a Portland, Oregon-based learning company that helps high-performance companies and teams grow bottom line results through better internal and external relationships. Our innovative coaching, training, and online learning programs deliver a systematic and measurable approach to business relationship building that is used by growing businesses and Fortune 100 companies selling products and services B2B and B2C.
We collaborate with clients to:
- Change perceptions and attitudes around connecting and relationship building
- Differentiate strategic relationship building from networking, sales, and marketing
- Create opportunities to cultivate strong internal and external connections
- Grow an organization’s collective relationship building confidence and skill
- Provide workforces with actionable tactics and measurable goals
Meet the Team
Co-founders Patrick Galvin and Ellen Galvin bring over 40 years of combined business and brand management experience to each client engagement. Learn more by clicking on the bios below.
Patrick Galvin, MBA - Cofounder
An accomplished presenter, TEDx speaker, author and coach, Patrick educates and motivates while giving audiences practical strategies, ideas and tools to create the connections that galvanize business success.
Ellen Galvin, MBA - Cofounder
Business Strategist & Coach
Combining strategic thinking with practical business smarts, Ellen works with companies and teams seeking to become better business relationship builders and helps them set measurable goals to track their progress.
Contact us to learn how we can transform the way your organization builds and maintains relationships.