A dynamic keynote presenter, TEDx speaker and business relationship builder, The Galvanizing Group’s Patrick Galvin has received accolades for his presentations to companies and associations across the United States and in Canada, Latin America and Europe. Incorporating the relationship building principles of his bestselling book, The Connector’s Way: A Story About Building Business One Relationship at a Time, Patrick’s presentations are a favorite with audiences and meeting planners across industries.
Should self interest motivate service? Listen as Patrick Galvin discusses the mental and physical benefits of serving others in this 13 minute TEDx Talk.
Popular Speaking Topics
The Virtual Connector’s Way: How to Build Business Relationships When You Can’t Meet Face to Face [ONLINE KEYNOTE]
Leveraging the timeless relationship building principles of The Connector’s Way book and coaching program, Patrick shares actionable strategies and practical tools for connecting virtually with clients, prospects and colleagues when geography, workplace structure or other circumstances make it difficult to meet face to face.
In this one hour online keynote you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a plan for building strategic relationships while working remotely
- Leverage technology to generate positive energy and enthusiasm required for authentic connection
- Master video conferencing to build meaningful professional relationships
- Create opportunities to connect with others online
- Give reviews and recommendations that build a foundation of goodwill
- Ask for and receive online referrals to grow your business
- Show gratitude with low and high-tech approaches that inspire people to refer you
The Connector’s Way: Building Your Business One Relationship at a Time
Successful professionals build strong relationships with customers, prospects, team members, and referral partners. In this interactive and dynamic presentation, Patrick shares seven simple yet powerful rules for building relationships in the real world and online according to the principles of his bestselling book, The Connector’s Way.
In this program you’ll learn how to:
- Nurture body and mind create to positive energy and enthusiasm that allows you to build strong relationships and attract new business
- Seek out individuals who you expose you to new ways of thinking
- Ask your customers and professional connections how you can be of service
- Serve others without consideration for how you will benefit
- Exceed expectations
- Let people know how they can help you succeed
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude
Beyond Networking: Cultivating Your Real World and Online Connections
Networking is an important way to build relationships with customers, prospects, and professional connections, but many people find it awkward and self-promotional. Connecting, on the other hand, is about developing and cultivating long term, meaningful relationships.
In this program you’ll learn how to:
- Find groups that offer the best opportunities to make connections
- Maximize the value of the groups and organizations that you join
- Develop an actionable and measurable plan for creating connections in the real world and online
- Build long-term trust to increase repeat and referred business
- Leverage underutilized yet highly effective online strategies for relationship building
Planning your next conference, meeting or event? Visit Patrick Galvin’s site for speaker videos and booking details.
“Patrick stands out as a consummate professional who goes the extra mile. Our members enjoyed the opportunities built into his presentation to interact with one another and share their best practices. I recommend Patrick to anyone looking for an excellent speaker.”
Jim Perucca, Executive Vice President, Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Oregon (IIABO)
“Patrick presented on real world and online relationship building to our entire mortgage sales force. His presentation was engaging, interactive and powerful. How do I know? Within two weeks of the presentation, multiple loan officers had gained new contacts, joined networking groups and/or directly received referrals as a result of their actions.”
Rob Walworth, Director of Mortgage Sales, BECU
“Patrick has an engaging way to wake you up to new ideas and think about making connections in a more meaningful way.”
Stephen Smelley, Chief Operating Officer, PayneWest Insurance
“After seeing Patrick’s keynote at The CORE Training’s Summit in San Antonio and reading his book The Connector’s Way, I invited him to speak to my loan officers and their referral partners. His content and delivery were outstanding and I continue to get enthusiastic comments from attendees who appreciated that Patrick took the time to interview local loan officers and realtors and gave them the opportunity to share their success stories.”
Derrick Polder, Regional Vice President, Summit Funding
“As co-chair for the annual convention of the Washington Society of Association Executives, our goal was to draw the best national caliber speakers who could connect and motivate our members. Patrick’s relationship building message was clear and his speaking style engaging. He drew the audience in. If you can’t see Patrick speak, then pick up his book and get started with his teachings.”
Stan Bowman, Relationship Banker, JPMorgan Chase