Online Learning Programs
Strong relationships are key to personal and professional success. Not even the most technical data-driven workforce operates in a vacuum—making relationship building integral to the advancement of every team member and employee. If you want to bring relationship building training to all parts of your organization, consider the following data* on the proven benefits of online learning:
e-Learning requires 40% to 60% less employee time than learning the same material in a classroom setting.
Online learning increases retention rates 25% to 60% (face-to-face training rates are just 8% to 10%).
42% of companies surveyed said that online learning programs led to an increase in revenue.
Bring Valuable Relationship Training to Your Organization
We engage online learners with the following:
- Interactive SCORM-compliant courses that feature a clean and modern aesthetic while incorporating the latest digital learning standards
- A modular, self-guided curriculum that lets online learners interact with the content at their own pace
- A robust catalog of courses that blends videos, inline activities, and self-assessments to grow relationship building confidence and skill
- Downloadable resources and exercises that support and reinforce the materials taught online
- Courses that deliver an effective, engaging—and fun—learning experience
Does your company have its own learning management system (LMS)? Gain access to The Galvanizing Group’s complete digital library and materials with an annual license. This lets you make our catalog of SCORM-compliant courses available to all levels of your organization, including frontline employees, at-home workers, or a workforce dispersed by geography and/or other circumstances (such as COVID-19).
* Data source: https://www.shiftelearning.com/blog/bid/301248/15-facts-and-stats-that-reveal-the-power-of-elearning